Misakonline

Ahidlerin En Güzeli

OUR CURRENT FIQH

You can write and read hereby in English. You can improve also your language capacity.

OUR CURRENT FIQH

İleti Ebu Huzeyfe » 13:52 08-Kasım-2010

Islamic fiqh had been always founded on current events.

But nowadays, it is not there anymore. Because, the conditions and circumtances have changed at all. There is no Islamic government any more. There are no Shariah adopted over the World.

Islam is half individual and half social religion.

When you remove Islam from power, it is dead half.

So, what to do then?
Resim HAYAT; İMAN VE CİHAD!
ResimResim
Resim
Kullanıcı avatarı
Ebu Huzeyfe
Misakonline Yönetim Kurulu

İleti: 13622
Kayıt: 15:14 27-Ağustos-2004
Konum: Ankara

Re: OUR CURRENT FIQH

İleti Ebu Huzeyfe » 18:32 08-Kasım-2010

Abu Hanifah used to discuss the cases with his students, and finally he used to clear the case.

Of course, I am not Abu Hanifah or like him. I never claim such big words, but, I can tell clearly that I am one of his followers. So, I like his way and his method. Because, the brain sharper than the other, and there is always scholar over another.

My idea is to renew feqh feeding from the past to push to front (future). Not only to memorise the classical books and cases and repeat them continuesly.

Regards,
ResimResim
Resim
Kullanıcı avatarı
Ebu Huzeyfe

İleti Ebu Huzeyfe » 18:39 08-Kasım-2010

Fiqh means the life itself!

Muslims had their own independent governments since the beginning. So, all faqihs (scholars of fiqh) based their knowledges and outcomes under their circumtances. I mean they solved the problems and the cases of their time and their conditions.

We, as human beings, can't imagine clearly and healthily the things we never saw samples. If someone has never seen and tasted mango, he can't imagine it and write or talk about it. The past scholars were the same. They solved all feqh problems under Islamic (however it is) governments. So, when they wrote about non-Islamic governments, it came ridiridiculous.

Therefore, our ulama (scholars) should rewrite Islamic feqh from the beginning feeding (not neglecting) from the classical feqh books and (re)sources.

As sample; what should a Muslim individual or soceity do /behave / act / react under non-Islamic governments?

Regards,
ResimResim
Resim
Kullanıcı avatarı
Ebu Huzeyfe

İleti Ebu Huzeyfe » 19:49 08-Kasım-2010

No one is offering to change (reform, renew) fiqh, but, we offer to update it!

We don't live in the past any more. Unfortunately, our fiqh books still live in the past. So, we should update our fiqh to live at the present time.

That is what I mean exactly!
ResimResim
Resim
Kullanıcı avatarı
Ebu Huzeyfe

İleti Ebu Huzeyfe » 20:45 08-Kasım-2010

I can't see any basic updated Hanafi source at the present time. All we have is Al-Hidayah, Al-Ikhtiyar, Raddul Mukhtar, Al-Mabsoot etc. The last updated Hanafi book is -as I know- I3la-us Sunan by Tahanawi. It still needs to be updated. You can't find our current cases there as stock market, Islamic banking, insurance, internet, sms (if valid for divorce etc), cloning, DNA tests, organ donation, etc...

Such topics are still in fatwa books, not in fiqh books. Fatwas mean those opnions which change from scholar to scholar, and not stable!

I hope my niyyah (intention) is understood better now.
ResimResim
Resim
Kullanıcı avatarı
Ebu Huzeyfe

İleti Ebu Huzeyfe » 08:09 09-Kasım-2010

Usool-u Fiqh is a tool! A tool can't make any art! It is the master and expert hand to make the art or the work with good tools.

It is true that our usoolu fiqh is very strong and perfect, but, not enough to update our current fiqh by itself. We need master and expert hands to use it.

I am a teacher in an Islamic madrasa, generally in Arabic teaching, hadith and tafseer. While we were to teach fiqh, we can't find a good source book to follow. They are all classical types and never updated. We are still in wells occupying ourselves with cleaning them from rats.

Is it fair to do that?
ResimResim
Resim
Kullanıcı avatarı
Ebu Huzeyfe

İleti isa » 17:45 24-Ocak-2012

aSSelamu alaykum.

Allahumma Yarda alayk ya Sheikhi!

SubhanAllah, how much we take for granted! May Allah grant us to be more proactive, amin.

It would be nice if we could do what you have mentioned... well not me personally... rather, collectively, as Muslims.

I ask Allah to open our hearts, eyes and minds and to be able to do anything we do, in His pleasure, amin.

Your brother,
isa,
waSSelamu alaykum.
Ettekrârü ahsen,
Ve lev kâne yüzseksen!
isa
Kayıtlı Üye
Kayıtlı Üye

İleti: 85
Kayıt: 04:48 19-Eylül-2007
Konum: Yurt Dışı

İleti Ebu Huzeyfe » 00:48 01-Şubat-2016

wa aleikumus salam wa rahmatullah akhiz azeez!
ResimResim
Resim
Kullanıcı avatarı
Ebu Huzeyfe

English

Kimler çevrimiçi